The Truly Amazing Women Radio Show
Dubbed the “queen of putting people’s lives in order” by USA Today, Julie Morgenstern is a New York Times bestselling author who has published numerous books that are reference guides featuring techniques and observations culled from her 20 years of experience as a consultant to individuals and companies.
So it was a pleasure to circle back around with Julie to learn about what she is up to these days, and what advice she has on getting organized, for our listeners on the Inkandescent Radio Network.
In this podcast interview you’ll learn:
- Julie firmly believes that women want meaningful work, home, personal lives. So how do we get there?
- The dangers of opting for the “small and easy.”
- What it means to “dance close to the revenue line” to evaluate what is coming at you.
- The wisdom behind her priorotizing tool: The 3 Q’s, and the 4 D’s.
- The secret to stretching time.
*Don’t miss a single minute of our efficient 20-minute interview!
- Download our podcast interview now!
- Click here to read our Q&A in Be Inkandescent magazine.