Authors Between the Covers
Do you want to get more of what you want, improve your relationships, and enjoy life’s deeper rewards? That’s the ambitious goal that Harvard lecturer Erica Ariel Fox achieves in her new book, Winning From Within: A breakthrough method for leading, living, and lasting change,
“The goal of the book is to provide a map for understanding your inner world and a method for sorting yourself out,” explains Fox, who notes the principles of the book were developed from her experience teaching negotiation at Harvard Law School, and coaching executives around the world.
Don’t miss our podcast interview with the co-founder of the global consulting firm Mobius Executive Leadership, based in Boston, who discusses:
- Why life is a series of negotiations, and how “Winning From Within” teaches people to negotiate effectively with themselves in order to deal successfully with other people.
- Her highly practical seven-step method for making changes that last, at work and at home.
- Her insights from Western psychology and Eastern philosophy, and how they help to resolve the gap between what people know they should say and what they actually do.
- What exactly are “inner negotiators” and how her 7 steps help whether working with a difficult client, struggling with a stubborn spouse, or developing your highest leadership potential.
We also learn about her 7 steps to Winning From Within:
1. Possibilities: See your Dreamer’s Vision
2. Perspectives: Understand Your Thinker’s Insight
3. People: Feel Your Lover’s Heart
4. Performance: Carry Your Warrior’s Sword and Shield
5. Perception: Awaken Your Lookout
6. Presence: Let Your Captain Steer the Ship
7. Path: Grow with Your Voyager
Download the podcast interview today, at right.
THAT’S NOT ALL!
• Click here to read our review of “Winning from Within” in the July 2013 issue of Be Inkandescent magazine.
• Order your copy of Winning from Within.
• Check out our podcast interview with Erica’s sister, Mobius Executive Leadership’s president Amy Elizabeth Fox.