The Truly Amazing Women Radio Show
Leadership powerhouse Amy Elizabeth Fox is a trainer, executive coach, and organizational strategist with experience consulting for corporations and nonprofit organizations.
Since 2004, she has been running Mobius Executive Leadership, a boutique firm specializing in organization building and corporate training in leadership development.
Her consulting and training work focuses on issues of communication, team building, negotiation, and strategic planning. Over the past decade and a half she has spoken at numerous national industry gatherings and led workshops for corporate executives across the country.
“Mobius builds on the work of the Harvard Negotiation Project, and over the last 20 years we have pioneered the development and application to the corporate context of theories and tools for negotiating, managing conflict, and building effective working relationships,” explains Amy, whose clients include American Management Systems, Standard and Poors, Merrill Lynch, Capital One, Selective Insurance, Wachovia Inc., Royal Bank of Canada, Bank of Butterfield, Bank of Montreal, Ritchie Capital, Geller and Company, Phillips-Conoco, Johnson and Johnson Pharmaceutical, and more!
In this podcast interview, we talk to Fox about:
- The secrets behind Mobius’ incredible success.
- How she and her business partner / sister, Harvard Law Lecturer Erica Ariel Fox, built the business into what it is today.
- What Erica’s new book, “Winning From Within,” will teach all business leaders about working for effectively.
- What Amy and Erica know about business, and life, that you need to know to make your business more successful.
- Why being generous is the most important initiative you can engage in.
Download our podcast interview today!