Inkandescent Entrepreneur Show
August 1, 2012
This month, Gibbs launches the new Inkandescent Radio Show, on EPN, and to get her started, Dye asked her about the brass tacks of PR, marketing, and entrepreneurship.
- What is the most important thing every entrepreneur needs to know about PR?
- How can an entrepreneur get more visibility?
- What one thing frustrates most entrepreneurs when it comes to their PR and marketing?
- You talk a lot about what you lovingly refer to as “The Trifecta of Small Business Failure.” What is that?
- You are writing a book called “PR RULES: THE PLAYBOOK.” What’s the point of the book, and what do you hope your readers will learn?
About The Inkandescent Entrepreneur Show: What’s Your Story?
Hosted by journalist, publicist, author, and entrepreneur Hope Katz Gibbs, the show will spotlight the Entrepreneurs of the Month featured on her monthly business magazine, www.BeInkandescent.com, — as well as the Truly Amazing Women she has interviewed for her book project, www.TrulyAmazingWomen.com.
Gibbs will also be interviewing the bestselling authors, nationally renowned artists, and expert columnists featured in Be Inkandescent magazine, and on her popular networking website, www.InkandescentNetworking.com, which lists hundreds of the best networking events—and professionals—in seven East Coast cities. Plus, she’ll be talking to top restaurateurs, chefs, foodies, and hoteliers whom she spotlights in her “From Soup to Nuts” reviews.
Promoting, educating, and inspiring entrepreneurs is the mission of The Inkandescent Group, LLC — a PR, marketing, design, and publishing company that helps small businesses get the visibility they need to glow and grow.