Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
Bryan Beatty is a Certified Financial Planner® and partner at Egan, Berger & Weiner LLC based in Northern Virginia. With more than 20 years of experience in the financial industry, he is a principal of this independent financial services firm, which is experienced in all aspects of investment and retirement planning.
In “Finance Rules,” a new show on the Inkandescent Radio Network, Bryan and his partners — Michael Egan and Sheldon Weiner — offer insights into some of the trends happening in the financial markets.
In this podcast episode, Bryan talks about: Volatility In the Markets
- Why would rising rates cause a more volatile market?
- What is the real world impact of rising rates?
- How can you protect yourself against increased volatility?
- Is there a silver lining reason to embrace this kind of volatility?
Download the podcast now!
- Read more of Bryan’s thoughts in his Retirement column in Be Inkandescent magazine.
- Check out more insights on planning ahead for retirement at Egan, Berger & Weiner’s Knowledge University.
About Bryan Beatty
An active member of the Financial Planning Association’s Career Development and College Outreach Committees, Bryan Beatty is a graduate of the University of Maryland with a BS in Finance. He was the former president of the Finance, Banking and Investment Society, and he is an avid musician who plays guitar and writes music in his spare time, and occasionally plays area venues. Originally from Baltimore, Beatty has lived in Northern Virginia since 1992.
For more information about Beatty’s services, send him an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
_Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, member
SIPC. Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC is not a subsidiary of nor controlled by Voya Financial Advisors._