Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
When it comes to buying insurance, long-time insurance agent Dave Beck brings a unique perspective to the table. Sparked by a holiday viewing of Scooby Doo’s version of a Christmas Carol, in this podcast interview the partner at Egan, Berger & Weiner LLC gives us insight into the past, present and future of insurance.
Don’t miss his insights, including:
- A look back with the Ghost of Christmas Past: In the 1980s, the old industrial life insurance policy roots were starting to wither. Many of us may be old enough to remember the friendly life insurance agent walking from door to door collecting the weekly premiums of nickels, dimes, and quarters for the policies that were assigned to him.
- Today, things are different. Insurance rates have plummeted as life expectancy soars, prime interest rate is at 3.25 percent, and thanks to the Internet, people now have the ability to buy life insurance policies online. The Ghost of Christmas Past may never have seen that coming.
- And the big question: Will that be the case in the future? No one can state definitively what the future will hold for life insurance, but there are some things that seem rather certain.
Download Dave’s podcast now!
- Be sure to check out his Feb. 7 appearance on News Channel 8’s Let’s Talk Live.
- For more information about Beck and the work he does at Egan, Berger & Weiner, visit www.EBWFinancialNews.com.
More About Dave Beck
Beck is a partner at Egan, Berger & Weiner LLC in Northern VA. He has three decades of experience working in the financial services industry, and more than 15 years of experience working for two of the largest insurers in the United States, including six years as the principal in a private insurance agency.
A graduate of George Mason University, with a BS in Business Marketing and a minor in Economics, Beck resides in Woodbridge with Linda, his wife. They have three children: Brian, Nicole, and Michael, and one granddaughter.
A former high school athlete, Beck plays softball and ice hockey in local leagues. He grew up in Springfield, VA, and is a staunch supporter of the Redskins, Capitals, and Wizards.
Questions? Contact Dave Beck by email at email@example.com.
_Securities and Investment Advisory Services offered through Voya Financial Advisors, member
SIPC. Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC is not a subsidiary of nor controlled by Voya Financial Advisors._