Inkandescent Entrepreneur Show
Sandler Training is a global training organization based in Baltimore, MD, with more than three decades of experience and proven results. Annually, the company spends more than 92,000 hours teaching its “against-the-grain” sales principles to small, mid-sized, and Fortune-ranked companies to effectively sell and communicate—and grow.
Sitting at the helm is David Mattson, Sandler’s CEO and president, who oversees the organization’s more than 225 locations around the globe. Since 1986, he has been a trainer and business consultant for management, sales, interpersonal communication, corporate team building and strategic planning throughout the United States and Europe.
So we sat down with Mattson to talk about how small business owners can improve their sales techniques and help their businesses grow.
In this podcast interview you’ll learn:
- The goal of sales—and how it differs from PR, marketing, and advertising.
- What makes so many people uncomfortable about doing sales—even when they feel passionate about their business product or service.
- How you measure success in sales.
- What salespeople must do to generate sales leads.
- And how to overcome customer resistance, and the stereotype of the pushy salesperson.
Download our podcast interview now!
- And click here to read more of our interview with Sandler in the Febraury 2014 issue of Be Inkandescent.