The Truly Amazing Women Radio Show
What happens when you are so successful in your business that you have all the financial security you worked so hard for — and now, anything is blooming possible?
“The answer may be harder to come up with than you think,” admits Ana Dutra, 50, the former CEO of Korn/Ferry Leadership and Talent Consulting, where she created a $300 million global business before retiring last year. “Now, I have so many options — I need to step back and assess where I want to go. Yes, it’s a great problem to have. But still, it’s a challenge.”
Dutra calls it “The Second Act Dilemma.” So how do you deal with it? In this podcast interview we dive into the topic, including:
- What is the essence of the Dilemma?
- Is there a way around it?
- Do people struggling with this realize how lucky they are to have such a problem?
- When faced with this challenge, what can leaders do to get to the other side?
- And what it means to be a truly great leader — in a corporation, and in your life.
Don’t miss it!
- Download the podcast now.
- Stay tuned for the June 2014 issue of Be Inkandescent magazine, where we feature Dutra, and all of our columnists share their thoughts on Act 2 from their different industry points of view.
- Coming June 1, be sure to read Dutra’s essay in our June “Tips for Entrepreneurs.”