Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
Howard Pressman, CFP® at the financial services firm Egan Berger & Weiner LLC says that like most people, he loves a good scare — especially at Halloween time.
But when it comes to planning ahead for your financial future, the last thing he wants to be is scared. “Nonetheless, I repeatedly see very smart people making some not-so-smart choices,” he admits.
What are the five scariest financial mistakes that Pressman sees people make?
In this podcast interview you’ll learn all about it, including:
- Why is it not a good to not have a plan?
- Why do so many people not have an investment strategy?
- What keeps people from investing in a proper estate plan?
- Why do so many people not have the appropriate life insurance?
- And the big doozy: Why do so many people not save enough for retirement?
Download the podcast now!
And click here to read Pressman’s article on The 5 Scariest Financial Mistakes People Make.