Inkandescent Entrepreneur Show
Each February we talk about the power and importance of Love when it comes to operating a powerful, successful business. This year we thought it would be fun to feature a scientist who focuses not just on our professional lives, but also on our personal ones.
That doesn’t mean the research that Andrea Kuszewski does has no connection to our companies.
Rather, the science she studies has turned up some fascinating facts that cross the line between work and play. Intrigued?
In this podcast interview you’ll learn:
- What is the science of sex
- How dopamine and oxytocin affect us
- Whether these neurotransmitters can have a negative effect on our relationships
- How neuroscience is relevant to all of our relationships, including the bonds we develop with employees, colleagues, customers, and vendors
- And more!
Download or Stream the podcast now!
- Click here to read all about it in February 2015 issue of Be Inkandescent magazine.