Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
Much has been written about the cost of a college education and the debt burden being placed on our children. In fact, 2014 college graduates have the dubious distinction of carrying the highest student loan debt in history.
According to the “Wall Street Journal,” today’s grads are saddled with, on average, $33,000 in student loans — nearly twice the amount of just 20 years ago. Start factoring in advanced degrees or more expensive schools, and you can see how the cost can quickly spiral out of control.
What can you do to keep this from happening to your kids?
That is what CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ Howard Pressman of Egan Berger & Weiner is here to explain on the Finance Rules Radio Show.
In this interview, Howard will answer the following questions:
- Parents have a lot of competing priorities when it comes to saving for their financial futures. How do you suggest they start?
- You recently wrote about a meeting you had with the children of your clients. Tell us more.
- Why do you think it’s a good idea to include children in the college funding process?
- What’s the best way for parents to save for their children’s education?
- What are some affordable options to pay for college?
- Are there any down sides to those options?
Download or Stream the podcast now!
- For more information about Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC visit www.EBWLLC.com and learn more from the company’s knowledge university at www.EBWFinancialNews.com.
- Click here to read Pressman’s Retirement column on this topic in the May 2015 issue of Be Inkandescent magazine.