Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
In his role as a founding partner at Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC, Sheldon Weiner has been giving retirement advice for well over 35 years. During that time he has seen clients make literally hundreds of mistakes regarding their retirement planning.
And he personally has learned from their mistakes — mainly because as a husband for more than four decades, he does not want to have to explain to his wife, Sharon, why they do not have the quality of life in retirement that she has been looking forward to.
To help you do the same, Sheldon is here today to talk about the “10 Retirement Mistakes He Doesn’t Want to Have To Explain To His Wife.”
In this podcast you’ll learn:
1. What made you choose to write about this topic: “10 Retirement Mistakes I Don’t Want to Have to Explain to My Wife”?
2. Why can taking social security early be a bad thing?
3. Why is not underestimating your life expectancy so important?
4. Why do you recommend consulting a financial advisor?
5. Have you taken your own advice? Do you have anything to explain to your wife?