Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
Whether you’re watching the nightly news or browsing online, it’s hard to escape the popular topic about baby boomers and America’s shifting demographics.
The nation’s aging population — specifically people ages 65 and older — will grow to 81 million by 2050, up from 37 million in 2005.
As this wave of Americans begins the transition into retirement, financial adviser Wade Brittingham is here today to review the basics of retirement planning.
On this episode of Finance Rules, we ask Wade:
1. Please give us any fun facts about Baby Boomers that we should know.
2. What common perceptions about retirement do you see with clients?
3. After you retire, what are the primary sources of income?
4. Can you tell us a few of the biggest mistakes you see when helping clients with retirement?
5. What is the biggest mistake when filing for Social Security benefits?
Download the podcast now!
Also be sure to check out Wade’s Financial News website: EBWFinancialNews.com.