Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
Expensive housing, relatively high taxes and maddening traffic frequently motivate people to look elsewhere for their next phase of life For anyone fantasizing about “where next” while stuck in bumper-to-bumper traffic on the Beltway, below is some food for thought as you consider finding your paradise.
But it’s worth noting that the notion of a true paradise may be misleading. And decision you make will likely involve certain tradeoffs.
To help us identify what’s most important to you in your idyllic locale, today we are going to get some advice from Certified Financial Planner Howard Pressman of Egan, Berger & Weiner LLC.
- How should retirees go about finding Paradise?
- What qualities are retirees looking for in their new home town?
- How important are taxes to future retirees?
- Once you think you’ve found your new town, what should you do next?
- Last, but not least, what mistakes should people avoid?
Click here to read more about this topic on EBW’s Knowledge University.
And for for more information about Egan, Berger & Weiner, LLC, visit EBWLLC.com.