Finance Rules: EBW Financial News Radio
March 2016 — With tax season upon us, here’s a question to ask yourself. How tax-smart are you about your healthcare expenses?
According to Egan, Berger & Weiner LLC Financial Adviser Wade Brittingham, Health Savings Accounts (HSAs) and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs) may be two great ways to lower your tax bill with Uncle Sam each year — plus save money on out-of-pocket healthcare expenses.
On today’s episode of EBW’s Financial Rules Radio Show, Wade explains:
1. What are HSAs and FSAs?
2. What are the tax benefits?
3. How can they help pay your out of pocket medical expenses such as co-pays?
4. Why aren’t these accounts used more frequently?
5.Who do you contact to open these accounts or begin contributions?
- Download our podcast now!
- Watch Wade’s talk about this topic on DC’s News Channel 8! Click here.
- To read more about this topic, log onto Egan Berger & Weiner’s news website: EBWFinancialNews.com.
- And learn more about planning ahead for retirement at EBWLLC.com.