Authors Between the Covers
“I don’t know how Adriana Trigiani goes into her family’s attic and emerges with these amazing stories, I’m just happy she does,” says bestselling author Kathryn Stockett of Trigiani’s newest release, “The Shoemaker’s Wife.” “If you are meeting her for the first time, get ready for a lifelong love affair.”
That endorsement from the author of “The Help” is typical of the buzz around Trigiani’s epic tale of Ciro Lazzari and Enza Ravanelli—the fictional characters who depict the real lives of her grandparents and their sweeping international love affair.
In this podcast interview we discuss:
- What life is like as a bestselling author?
- Where she gets her story ideas from?
- What it was like to be a writer for The Cosby Show?
- Life as the wife of the award-winning lighting director of “Late Night With David Letterman”?
- And, what’s next for this prolific writer of more than a dozen books?
Download our podcast interview with Adriana, at right.
Click here to read our interview with the author about her new bestselling book, The Shoemaker’s Wife.
And click here to read about Trigiani’s best bud, Sex in the City actor Mario Cantone, and learn why they made our list of the Top 21 Power Couples.