2013 Conscious Capitalism Conference
Jeff Klein is the CEO of Working for Good, a conscious marketing-and-business-development company based just over the Golden Gate Bridge in Marin County.
He’s also the author of “Working for Good: Making a Difference While Making a Living,” and its companion book, “It’s Just Good Business: The Emergence of Conscious Capitalism and the Practice of Working for Good.”
These two tomes describe the work he does as a trustee and member of the executive team of Conscious Capitalism, Inc., and the producer of the Conscious Capitalism CEO Summit, which annually brings together about 150 leaders from around the world.
On April 5-6, 2013, Klein was the producer and master of ceremonies at the giant Conscious Capitalism Conference — which was packed with more than 750 business leaders on Friday, April 5; and another 500 on Saturday, April 6 during the conference’s second day of intimate workshops.
In this podcast interview, you’ll learn:
- How Klein defines Conscious Capitalism—and how it applies to “Working for Good.”
- The importance of conscious marketing, and how you can incorporate these best practices into your business.
- Why caring for yourself is a critical ingredient in Working for Good.
- What some of the highlights will be in the April 5-6 conference, and what Klein hopes attendees will take away from the experience.
- How Klein landed the cover of “Experience Life” magazine, and what’s on the horizon for this conscious capitalist.
Download our podcast interview, at right.
- Stay tuned for the transcript of our interview.
- Be sure to log onto “Be Inkandescent magazine,” on May 1 when Klein’s book, “It’s Just Good Business,” will be our Book of the Month.