This week on Margaritas with Marguerita — Meet Christine Simone, co-founder of Caribou
Recording June 26, 2pm • Live June 30
A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — I invite you to tune in for this week’s episode of my podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where for 15 minutes each Friday, we start the weekend learning from industry experts how to flex our financial muscles.
Meet our guest: Christine Simone, co-founder of Caribou
Today’s Topic: Wealth Management with a Healthcare Twist
Rita asks Christine:
- What brought you into the world of wealth management, given your background is in healthcare?
- How are you seeing retirees plan for future healthcare costs?
- What’re some tips or tricks when it comes to saving for or paying for healthcare that people need to know?
- What are key life events where people need to look at their healthcare costs and re-evaluate their costs and insurance options?
- What do you love most about the work you do?
About our guest: Although she’s years away from her own retirement, Christine Simone is obsessed with helping current and future retirees plan for and optimize their healthcare costs. She’s held notable leadership positions within the healthcare industry, working with key stakeholders from payers to providers to the Veterans Affairs. Now, Christine is the CEO and co-founder of Caribou, a software solution for the finance industry. She’s driven by her passion for slashing hidden incentives in healthcare to support smarter financial decision-making, and she is within the small fraction of women founders who have raised venture capital.
Click here to learn more about Christine’s company: CaribouWealth.com
Learn more about our host at MargueritaCheng.com • Don’t miss a single podcast: MargueritaChengRadio.com • Watch all of our TV episodes: MargueritaCheng.tv! Cheers