This week on Margaritas with Marguerita — Meet Robert Pagliarini, author, “Badass Retirement”
Recording June 19, 1pm • Live June 23
A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — I invite you to tune in for this week’s episode of my podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where for 15 minutes each Friday, we start the weekend learning from industry experts how to flex our financial muscles.
Meet our guest: Robert Pagliarini, author, Badass Retirement
Today’s Topic: What is a Badass Retirement?
Rita asks Robert:
- A Badass Retirement sounds interesting. What is it?
- I loved your Instagram post about retirees don’t need to be bubble-wrapped. I noticed you post a lot about how the culture and the media portray older people badly. What do you mean by that?
- You say retirees have one job in retirement. What is it?
- Sometimes I see you in posts with a shirt that says “Retirement is not the finish line.” Can you talk about that more?
- We often hear about “safe spaces”, but you recommend creating an “unsafe space” in retirement. Why?
- Why do you think adventure is so important for retirees?
About our guest: Robert has a Ph.D. in retirement planning and is a Certified Financial Planner. He’s been working with retirees for nearly 30 years. He’s written five books and his most recent is Badass Retirement: Shatter the Retirement Myth & Live with More Meaning, Money, and Adventure.
Learn more about our host at MargueritaCheng.com • Don’t miss a single podcast: MargueritaChengRadio.com • Watch all of our TV episodes: MargueritaCheng.tv! Cheers!