January 3 2021
On tonight’s episode of the Black Lives Matter Radio Show: Meet M. Quentin Williams, attorney, author, advocate
January 3, 2021: A Note from Tony Farmer, host, Black Lives Matter Radio Show — It is a pleasure to introduce our listeners to Quentin Williams, an attorney, author, educator, prolific international speaker who is also a former FBI agent, and a federal prosecutor who has held positions as an executive for the NFL and NBA.
Quentin currently serves as a business adviser, legal expert, and business strategist for companies & individuals in industries ranging from professional sports, entertainment, fashion, and the media to the medical, legal, financial, law enforcement, education technology arenas.
Additionally, Williams is the Chairman & Chief Executive Officer of Williams Media and Marketing Group, L.L.C., a Los Angeles-based media and marketing company.
He is the founder of Dedication to Community, a not-for-profit organization whose mission is to empower communities worldwide by “paying it forward” through business and responsible societal efforts.
Tonight we explore:
- Quentin’s fascinating background and journey
- How this journey formed his life’s calling
- The creation of Dedication to Community, and its focus
- Quentin’s deep sense of optimism about our domestic and global future during very challenging times.
- How does he maintain such a positive outlook while battling explicit divisiveness in large numbers of societal members?
*Be sure to download our podcast on InkandescentRadio, or stream it on our YouTube channel, BlackLivesMatterTV.us.