October 9 2020
Hope Katz Gibbs and Cynthia de Lorenzi: What a thrill to be featured on “Live True” with Lisa Lucca
October 9, 2020 — It’s an honor to be featured with my collaborator Cynthia de Lorenzi on Lisa Lucca’s Radio Show: “Live True” on the New Mexico network Que Tal: Las Cruces Community Radio 101.5 FM.
Lisa asked Cynthia and me about: Our Truly Amazing Women What’s Next Project, our careers, what brought us to Las Cruces, and about our thoughts on What’s Next?
- Be sure to download our interview here.
- Check out Lisa’s thoughts about What’s Next, featured on the cover of the October issue of Inkandescent Women magazine.
- And scroll down to learn more about this life coach and adventurer who is working on her newest book, Ashes to Ink: A Memoir, available Oct. 29, 2021.
About Lisa Lucca, Live True
Life Coach Lisa Lucca brings meaningful topics, interesting guests, and tools of the life coaching trade to help you create the life you want in the life you have. Listeners will be invited to call in to join the conversation about living true to yourself in life, work, and love.
Lisa’s career as a Professional Certified Coach began after a job layoff post-9/11 led her to meet her first life coach, gaining so much from the experience that she went back to school for certification. She has served as a Success Coach for eWomen Network who named her one of the top coaches in North America. In nearly two decades, Lisa has brought her insight, intelligence, humor and an occasional kick in the pants to help hundreds of people follow their dreams and make the choice to create the life they want. Having been a guest on numerous radio shows, Lisa is taking her turn on the host mic at KTAL.
Also a prolific writer, Lisa has authored several award-winning essays, is a BlogHer Voice of The Year recipient, and with her partner, Mark Mathias, the co-author of You Are Loved…an Email Memoir. Lisa relocated with Mark from the Bay Area to Las Cruces in early 2018. “I love the beauty, lifestyle, and most of all, the people of southern New Mexico,” she shares.
Learn more about Lisa!
- Visit Lisa’s coaching website livetruecoach.com — you’ll find upcoming show information.
- Follow her on Instagram @lisa.lucca
- Tune in every Friday morning at 10am (mountain time) to her radio show.
- And be sure to check out the musical radio show that Mark Mathias DJs Friday mornings on Las Cruces Community Radio 101.5 FM: Go with the Flow.