A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — Hello friends! I’m excited to talk tonight, May 28, at 5pm EST with Adam Kol, the Couples Financial Coach, Certified Mediator, and former tax lawyer and financial advisor: CouplesFinancialCoach.com
About Adam: “I help couples make sure that the money conversation doesn’t get in the way, leading to more peace, love, and cash,” says the Financial Advisor who received his law degree from Duke and his MA in tax from NYU. “My mission is to bring an equity and social justice lens to my work.”
- The #1 mistake couples make
- Top myths around relationship and money
- The better choice: joint accounts or separate accounts?
- The answer to the age-old question: My partner and I have different values and experiences with money, so what do we do about this?
- And, the big question of the day — what should couples do with their during the coronavirus pandemic?
Learn more about Adam: CouplesFinancialCoach.com
Take the Couples Financial Quiz: CouplesFinancialCoach.com/quiz
Learn more about Rita and her financial services firm: Blue Ocean Wealth Management at