A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — I invite you to tune in for this week’s episode of my podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where for 15 minutes, we learn from industry experts how to flex our financial muscles.
Meet today’s guest: Elysabeth Alfano, CEO, VegTech™ Invest
Our Topic: What is EATV?
- Tell us about the world’s first plant-based innovation ETF — the only fund that is addressing climate change and food security by disrupting the global food supply system with plant-based innovation.
- How many companies and what is the strategy?
- Is it actively managed, and if so, why?
- What are the ramifications of being the first and only plant-based innovation ETF?
- Why are Plant-based foods and Plant-based Innovation deflationary? Why are plant-based foods recession-proof?
- Why does Bloomberg Intelligence predict that the Plant-based Innovation Sector is going to $166B by 2031?
- Why GenZ and Millennials are leading the charge for a change in the global food supply system
- Why are governments around the world investing in Plant-based Innovation & Alternative Proteins?
About our Guest: Elysabeth Alfano is the CEO of VegTech™ Invest, the advisor to the VegTech™ Plant-based Innovation & Climate ETF, EATV. With EATV, VegTech™ Invest has created a completely new impact asset class: plant-based innovation and alternative in the capital markets. The company has also launched the industry benchmark index, VegTech™ Plant-based Innovation & Alternative Proteins Index. A plant-based industry expert, Elysabeth speaks globally on the intersection of sustainability and our global food supply system, including recently at the U.N. Global Leaders Compact Summit.
Having started her career at Kellogg’s working on Special K and Frosted Mini-Wheats, Elysabeth is the CEO of Plant-Powered Consulting and advises multinationals and C-Suite Executives on the industry landscape, direction, and whitespaces. Finally, Elysabeth hosts the Plantbased Business Hour, which features the CEOs and thought leaders in the industry. The Plantbased Business Hour is considered, “The Gold Standard” for those who want to understand, participate in, and capitalize on this secular trend.