April 2 2021
Episode 10: Margaritas with Marguerita — Rita is interviewed by Cynthia de Lorenzi, Inkandescent Women magazine
A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® — I am so excited about this week’s episode of my radio show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where every Friday at 5pm EST, we help women learn how to improve their knowledge of financial matters so they can gain financial security.
On today’s show: Cynthia de Lorenzi, founder of the international networking group Success in the City, and a collaborator on Inkandescent Women magazine will be interviewing me, as I have been honored to be chosen as the cover story of the April 2021 issue, which went live this week! I am thrilled to talk to women everywhere about their relationship with money, how to maximize their financial power, and what it means to plan for the future.
Some of the topics we will be chatting about include:
- What are the most common questions you receive when meeting with new and existing clients?
- What questions do you have of your clients when meeting with them?
- What questions should new clients be asking you?
- What are the important factors to consider when hiring a CFP® Pro?
- What are the biggest mistakes people make when preparing for retirement?
- How often do you meet with your clients?
- What are the most fun and gratifying parts of what you do?
- How do you find clients?
- What are some of your best tips for preparing for retirement?
- What is it that you love most about your work?
- How did you decide to become a CFP?
Click here to watch this interview and all of our episodes of “Margaritas with Marguerita” on MargueritaCheng.tv.