February 3 2023
Episode 79 — This week on Margaritas with Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro meet Shannon Baker, podcaster and business strategist
Feb. 3, 2023: A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — I invite you to tune in for this week’s episode of my podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where for 15 minutes, we learn from industry experts how to flex our financial muscles.
Meet today’s guest: Shannon Baker, podcaster and business strategist
Today’s Topic: Mind Your Time — How purpose-driven women with online businesses can be more intentional with their time
Rita asks Shannon:
- What’s something you didn’t expect when you started your business?
- When being organized isn’t your strong suit, where do you start?
- What resources have you created to help business owners get organized and operate more efficiently?
- What type of client do you find gets the most value from working with you?
- What is the cost of small business owners not investing the resources required to organize and work smarter with systems?
Meet our guest: Shannon is a podcaster and business strategist. She uses more than 20 years of small business management experience to help her clients get organized and create business systems so they can leave overwhelmed behind, get things done, and spend their time on what matters most. Through the Mind Your Time podcast and the MY-T Society membership, she helps purpose-driven women with online businesses be more intentional with their time, whether they have a tight schedule or an aversion to technology. She strongly believes being busy is not a badge of honor. We simply need to use our POWER to create success on our terms. Learn more at shannonbaker.com.
Click here to learn how Shannon helps women be more intentional with their time!
Learn more about Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro: MargueritaCheng.com • Listen to Rita’s podcast show, Margaritas with Marguerita, on her radio channel: MargueritaChengRadio.com • Watch all of the show’s video episodes on Rita’s YouTube channel: www.MargueritaCheng.tv