We will record this podcast on Feb. 20, 2023 at 2 PM Eastern; post March 3, 2023
A Note from Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro — I invite you to tune in for this week’s episode of my podcast and video show, Margaritas with Marguerita, where for 15 minutes, we learn from industry experts how to flex our financial muscles.
Meet our guest: Michael Hakerem, founder of Empowered Portfolios® and Glenwood Financial Partners
Today’s topic: What’s new in financial technologies for securities research and portfolio management?
Rita will ask Michael:
- What inspired you to pursue your career or passion?
- What has been the biggest challenge you have faced in your work, and how did you overcome it?
- Can you share a success story or accomplishment you are particularly proud of?
- What advice do you have for others interested in pursuing a similar career or passion?
- Can you tell us about any upcoming projects or events you are excited about?
About our guest: Michael Hakerem is a founder of Empowered Portfolios® and Glenwood Financial Partners. He has nearly 30 years of experience in private wealth management and custom portfolio design and has built award-winning financial technologies for securities research and portfolio management. As a client advocate, Michael is passionate about shaping a trustworthy, forward-thinking financial industry through client-centric stewardship and education. Follow @MichaelHakerem on Twitter and LinkedIn, where he highlights a useful tidbit now and then. Learn more at: GlenwoodFP.com and EmpoweredPortfolios.com.
Learn more about Marguerita Cheng, CFP® Pro: MargueritaCheng.com • Listen to Rita’s radio show, Margaritas with Marguerita, on her podcast channel: MargueritaChengRadio.com • Watch all of the show’s video episodes on Rita’s YouTube channel: www.MargueritaCheng.tv